Our products
Sign up to our newsletter
Our latest news and offers direct to your inbox

Need Help ?
+61 3 9681 8801
Producers

Tequila Fuentesca Extra Anejo 9 Years 43%-750ml

Tequila Fuentesca Extra Anejo 9 Years 43%-750ml
Alcoholic Strength: 43%  Content: 750ml  Area of Origin: Jalisco Description: Pure Agave
$ 404.90

Availability: In Stock Usually ships within 1 to 3 days

Tasting Notes:

This autumn lot was distilled in November 2003, with 80% of the tequila distilled in copper double-column stills and 20% distilled in alembic copper pot stills. After marryingtogether over a fifteen-day period, 85% of the run was stored in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 15% barreled in used darkFrench Oak. The casks were then stored for 9 years, at 3,800” elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom. Master distiller Enrique Fonsecahas determined that 43% ABV is the optimal proof for this enticing 9 year bottling.The Fuenteseca 9 year bottling displays a light copper tone and has a rich, oily agave viscosity. Aromas of peaches and cut grass evolve into marzipan and faint banana. At first sipbaking spice flavors of dry clove and star of anise are followed by an almost creamy semisweet woodiness that evolves into a soft green-pepperiness with earthy agave notes. The finishreveals a host of compelling new aromas carried by a moderate residual acidity, …green olive, jackfruit, papaya, tea, ...a remarkable complexity that keeps unfolding.